Connect other accounts with Outlook
You can connect your other email accounts with Outlook to import all your emails and manage them in one place. Here are a few steps to help you do so.
- Open you Outlook inbox.
- Hover mouse over the gear icon, select Connected accounts.
- If you want to add a Gmail account, click Gmail. If it's an account from other services, click Other email accounts.
- You will be asked to provide your username and password for that account (not your Outlook account, but the one you're trying to connect).
Note: If you get a message saying it' can't connect, choose Back and make sure your email address and password are typed correctly, typos are very common.
- Choose an option for where the imported emails should go, whether to a new separate folder or to existing folders in your Inbox. Then click OK.
- Your account is now connected to Outlook; it may take a while to import your emails. Click OK.
- You can send an email from any account you've added to Outlook.com.
Select Change your From address.
In From address, select an address from the drop-down list. And then Click Save.