Hotmail Sign Up
Hotmail, now upgraded to Outlook, but we are still able to create a Hotmail account (@hotmail.com), or use a new email address Outlook (@outlook.com) if you want. Hotmail is free of charge and Hotmail signup is effortlesswith few steps.
This article will show you step by step of creating a new Hotmail / Outlook Account. This account gives you access to Microsoft products like Hotmail/Outlook, OneDrive, Skype, and others.
Set up a new Microsoft Account (Hotmail/Outlook Account): Step-by-step
- Go to www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com. It will redirect you to https://login.live.com/.
- Click the "Create one!" link under "Sign In" blue button, or follow our direct link for Hotmail Sign up!
- Microsoft will require you to enter some personal information, such as your first and last name.
- Choose your username, and click dropdown list to select your preference of email address: @outlook.com or @hotmail.com. Remember username is unique and it's your email address, so you only can choose an available one. If you see the message "... is available", it means you can use that email address. Otherwise, you have to choose another address.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password. Your password is 8-character minimum and case sensitive.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select your Country/Region in the list.
- Select your birthday, and gender.
- For security reason, you have to fill some extra information to keep your account secure as Country code, phone number and alternate email address. It's very necessary information to keep your account secure or to recover your lost password later.
- Fill the Captcha.
- Click "Create account" blue button.
- In some case, Microsoft may ask you to verify via your phone number before creating a new account. Check your SMS to get the code and fill it in the box. And click "Create account" blue button one again.
Congratulations, you have created your new Hotmail/Outlook Account. Continue to log in Hotmail, see Hotmail Login tutorial.